If you have been thinking about selling items on eBay, you will not want to miss out on any of these great freebies! Right now on Amazon you can download these handy Selling on eBay ebooks for FREE! These are great way to learn how to increase viewers to your items, earn extra income, and more. The prices can change at anytime, so if you are interested in any of these FREE eBook don’t wait to download them.
Ebay Starters Guide
– How to get started with Ebay and set up your store and your potential products in 24 hours or less.
– The EBAY GOLD RUSH may be over but that doesn’t mean you can’t make money anymore via EBAY!
Inside you’ll learn:
– The 3 step process of making money on Ebay
– How to find the best products that you can flip for 3x-10x their price
– How to confirm if you should flip the product or not
– How to find the best store to buy products cheaply
– How to create a product listing that sells your products fast!
– The one “little thing” that you should always bring when you’re looking for products outside your house… this is a life and money saver!
– How to apply simple SEO tactics to help your listing get more customers from Google
eBay selling can be one of the easiest and fastest ways to make extra money online, if you know what you are doing. Master Seller Frank Aaron Florence takes you from creating your eBay account, selling you first item, to setting up and running a successful eBay business that earns serious money every month.
This guide gives easy to follow step-by-step directions with clear images and screenshots. You will learn where to find things to sell and how and when to setup your own eBay store. If you are ready to be your own boss and take control of your income, this book will put you on the right path.
eBay 2016 is going to help you take your eBay selling to an all new level.
- Section 1. How to pick items that really sell on eBay
- Section 2. Email marketing
- Section 3. Social media marketing – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Section 4. Funding your business with Kickstarter
The book covers the following essentials:
- Outline of the online shopping and advantages
- Beginning with eBay
- Understanding the importance of advertising
- All about product description
- Choosing the payment method
- Packaging and shipping