If you are looking for a new things t o do with your family, you will not want to miss out on any of these great freebies! Right now on Amazon you can download these handy Family Activities eBooks for FREE! These are great way to learn budget-friendly activities, new Arts & Crafts projects, and more. The prices can change at anytime, so if you are interested in any of these FREE eBooks don’t wait to download them.
This summer, Raising Quirk’s mission is to keep your kids from ever having to say “I’m bored.” So we’ve rounded up our favorite crafts, recipes, games, and activities from Quirk Books titles and jam-packed them into our funnest, awesomest, and kid-friendliest e-sampler yet. Whether you’re taking your family on the road or stuck indoors on a rainy day, we’ve got you covered.
This easy-to-follow guide is appropriate for parents of any skill level and backyards of any size. Forgoing complex design, Sperling’s mud kitchen guide focuses on the essential components of a mud kitchen using simple resources, allowing just about anyone to create a stellar children’s mud kitchen in only one day.
Dozens of additional resources are included, such as:
- Where to get supplies, whether by making, finding, or buying them
- Outdoor play and its value to child development
- The value of dirt in building strong immune systems
- Comprehensive list of inspiring case studies, articles, and photographs of mud kitchens from around the world
Stuck inside with kids who are driving you crazy? Find 100 fantastic indoor activities to do with your kids in this easy-to-use book.
Each activity includes a list of all the supplies that you will need, as well as step-by-step directions to make putting these ideas to use with your kids as simple as possible.
This book includes:
- 25 Fun Arts & Crafts Projects
- 25 Activities to Get Your Kids Moving
- 25 Engaging Learning Activities
- 25 More Great Ideas to Keep Those Little People Busy
Your Guide On Family Activities is a family-friendly guidebook that discusses the importance of family activities and gatherings and their role in creating good relationships among the family members. It also discusses on just how the family can take advantage of these activities to build parents-children relationships.
A preview of the book:
- The Importance Of Family Activities
- Planning Successful Family Activities
- Best Places For Family Activities
- Budget-Friendly Family Activities
- Family Fun Activities – Examples Of Outdoor Activities
- Examples Of Indoor Family Activities
- Family Activities – Building Close Family Relations
- The Importance Of Family Activities In Creating Meaningful Family Moments
- Outdoor Family Activities And The Materials Needed To Make Them Successful
- Family Activities For Single-Parent Families
- Family Activities For Divorced Families
50 Free or Cheap Ways to Entertain Your Toddler contains creative ideas for parents or caregivers of young children. Filled with fun activities that require little or no money or effort, this book answers the question, “What can we do now?” Enjoy and make the most of your time together!